Pre-owned Phones Warranty & Return Policy
For pre-owned phones
The warranty is 6 months from the day of purchase. If found a fault in the device, please email our friendly support team via email@example.com to discuss the available solution. In order to deal with it, please include as much information as possible, including the photos/videos and faults experienced where required.
What is covered?
Each and every device has been tested. Put through numerous phases of stringent-industry standard testing. In the rare event, your purchase fails to operate under normal use and service.
If your device develops a fault from normal use within the warranty policy, due to defects in parts, we can offer repair during this timeframe.
We aim to repair or replace all warranty returns within a reasonable time, but lead times will vary depending on the availability of stock and/or replacement parts.
We do not cover:
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused. Internal water damage or cosmetic damage.
- Jailbreak, improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the product.
- Unable to offer an in-warranty repair or replacement on any component that has been repaired by a third party.
- a) mismatched IMEI’s, b) if the IMEI’s on the product is illegible, has been defaced or removed, c) without any proof of purchase. The returns will not be accepted.
- Unable to accept replacement /refund/change of mind, due to scratches/bad condition on the screen, back cover or the frame.
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the equipment, including battery deterioration.
- Reduced battery capacity due to normal decline. We guarantee all the battery no lower than 80% when the day of purchase.
- All phones have been fully tested and no Apple id issue. If the device is activation or iCloud locked, we have not responsible for unlocking.
- Won’t cover any phones for water damage; since the waterproofing degrading over time and as a result, we cannot guarantee that the seal will still be intact.
- Won’t cover consequential or incidental damages, including loss of use, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of data, any fees related to third party contracts, down-time, etc.
- The device will randomly select inventory to deliver to the customer. We don’t accept pick and choose.
Something you must do:
- Please package the return carefully and to add tracking to the parcel. Easyphix will take no responsibility for any items lost or damaged in transit.
- Please unlock before return. If the device is locked, it will receive a notification Email from Easyphix. The device will be returned if still locked after 5 business days from receipt by Easyphix.
- Please remove prior to the handset being returned, the sim cards, memory cards or other accessories. It might be disposed of upon receipt.
- We do not under any circumstances provide any kind of guarantee for data loss. We do advise that backups of the phone’s data are taken at regular intervals.
- The device must be returned to us on or before the date the warranty period expires, outside of this period it will be deemed as out of warranty and returned to you subject to the relevant fee.
If no fault found:
Each and every handset is put through phases of stringent testing that exceeds industry standard prior to listing for sale and before dispatch, to reassure our customers. We ensure every warranty return is put through the same testing process to ensure consistency.
Our technicians must be able to verify the reported fault with the device. Should we deem a warranty return to be fully working, then this device will be returned to the customer, and will subject to the relevant fee.
If we are unable to reach you with regards to either further information we require or in the case of returns, in order to obtain the associated return fees then your return will be retained by us for a period of 30 days. If this period elapses, then the returned item will be disposed of and any return or warranty policies void.
Please choose carefully as refunds are NOT provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
For the return:
Please print out the purchase invoice, attach it to the return items and send back with being carefully wrapped.
Our postal address is
PO BOX 173 Rosebery NSW 1445, AUSTRALIA