Refurbished Mobile Phones Warranty & Return Policy
6 Month Warranty
If the phone is faulty within 6-months and was caused by the phone itself, the customer can send it back for warranty. We will cover the cost of the postage fee you pay to return the phone to us. The shipping fee will be refunded to the customer after the returned item has arrived and confirmed the defects are caused by a product fault. Once we receive it and confirm the phone problem we will arrange warranty.
Our service team will assess the problem and ask you to provide photos or videos of the issue. If approved we will send you the address and instructions to return the defective phone back to us for repair. When the defective phone has been repaired we will send it back to you with free shipping. Artificial factors such as disassembly, misuse, drops or falls, water damage, unauthorised repair and modifies, unofficial firmware or software modifications or any others causes of damage are not covered.
Type of repair
What to do
Warranty phone repair (6 months)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and make a warranty claim.
Easyphix will do a full inspection on the phone prior to repair being completed.
Warranty mobile phone replacement (6 months)
Replace will only be accepted if the phone has been repaired by Easyphix before.
If the device is covered under warranty, there will be no associated costs for replacement.
Warranty mobile phone refund (6 months)
If your device has a major failure and beyond repair or provide the replacement, the refund will be offered.
We’ll contact you to confirm we’re processing your refund within 10 business days.
We’ll refund you the amount you’ve paid for the device within 10 business days by bank account or PayPal account, depending on how you made the payment.
Out-of-warranty phone repair
We’ll arrange to have it sent out for assessment.
There will be a charge fee for repair administration. We will provide you with an estimate of any additional repair costs.
Before we can give you a solution, your mobile device will send to our trained technicians. Our experts will assess your device and check if there’s a fault and what caused the fault. It’s helpful if you provide as much detail about the fault as you can, particularly if it doesn’t happen all the time. Once your device has been assessed, we’ll update the outcome and if the mobile phone is being repaired or replaced. Once we’ve received your mobile phone, this process should take around 5-7 business days, unless unforeseen delays occur. If this happens, we will keep you updated on progress.
Phones Defective on Arrival
If the phone arrived broken please contact us within 3 days from the day you received the package. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging and accessories. Because phones are a high-value item, we will ask you to send back the defective phone before we process the warranty claim.
Change of mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are NOT provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Limited warranty does not cover
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abnormal use, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, food, sand or dirt, or unusual physical, low electrical stress;
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of a metallic object when pressing on a touch screen;
- Equipment that has the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product faulty has occurred due to a defect in materials
- Product modifications and alterations that have been executed by unauthorised third parties.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or incorrect voltage
- Waterproof performance in all situations is not guaranteed. The device is no long water resistant / waterproof after the phone open it.
About water damage
Mobile phones aren't swimmers. If they get wet, they have very little chance of surviving and are not covered by warranty.
Common causes for moisture damage include:
- Being dropped in water or on a wet car floor.
- Spilling liquid on the phone.
- Rain, fog or mist droplets.
- Leaving the phone on moist surfaces like countertops.
- Body perspiration, which can cause the main circuit board to rust.
- Water condensation caused by leaving the phone in the bathroom while taking a shower or by leaving the phone in a vehicle overnight.
Things you should know about water damage:
- Problems caused by moisture may not occur immediately.
- Often corrosion will appear on the phone charging port.
- Only Easyphix Pty Ltd can open your phone to check for moisture damage.
About physical damage
If your mobile phone is damaged due to neglect or abuse it won't be covered by the Easyphix's Warranty.
Some examples of physical damage include:
- Broken LCD screen
- Broken flip
- Damage to housing
- Broken charging port
- Warped internal components
- Bent/cracked main board
Things you should know about physical damage:
- You can damage your phone by carrying it in your pocket, especially with other items like a set of keys.
- Damage can occur when a phone is repeatedly knocked by items in a purse, knapsack or briefcase.
1. All customers need to confirm the return address and details before you send the defective phone back to us. We won't be responsible for your return if you ship it back to us according to the return address on the original parcel we sent to you.
2. Under all of the above situations, any warranty procedure will be made only after we get the returned items, confirm the phone is in the good condition and confirm the problems are the same manufacturing or shipping problems that the customers described.
3. If your phone has a security code, please de-activate it before you return for repairs to avoid any unnecessary delays. Easyphix does not guarantee that we reuse or replace any screen protectors or skins that may come originally on the device. They may be subject to removal and discarding if need be during repair.
4. The shipping fee for sending the phone back to us will be paid by customers except for DOA and faulty within six-month situations.
5. You will be responsible for assume all risk of loss or damage to product while in transit to us. Please choose trackable shipping and signature request. If we can't receive the item we can't arrange a replacement or repair.
6. We advise you to put a note in the returned package that includes the following details:
a) Your order number: (EYX with six digit numbers)
b) Personal detail: (name, address, Email)
c) Your return reasons:
d) IMEI number
This note will help expedite our processing time.
7. Ship your item to the following address:
ATTN: Warranty Return
PO BOX 173 Rosebery NSW 1445, AUSTRALIA.
8. Where you return your mobile phone to us and that item requires a repair, you should be aware that the repair of that item may result in the loss of any user-generated data stored on the mobile phone. We recommend you backup data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data.
iPhone devices are refurbished by Easyphix. Easyphix Pty Ltd is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. iPhone and all other Apple product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.