gTool iCorner and Screen Jack Available at EasyPhix
Author: EASYPHIX Date Posted:1 January 2015
The high quality repair tools for iPhone and iPad - gTool has finally arrived. Known for their robust design, the tools are used by professionals worldwide.
Reshaping corners and sides on an iPad and iPhone can be difficult and time consuming, but the gTool iCorner makes it easier than ever to put it all back into place!
We also offer the gTool Screen Jack, another tool designed to remove the screen assembly for an iPhone 5/5S/5C.
gTool iCorner (corner and side wall repair tools)
The gTool iCorner is exactly what the Repair Community has been wishing and waiting for! No more fumbling with crude tools to reshape the aluminum back casing of an iPad or iPhone – just one simple turning motion is all it takes for the gTool iCorner to reshape bent corners and sides!
The gTool iCorner is available from EasyPhix in the following options:
GTOOL B SERIES COMPLETE ICORNER KIT
This complete kit comes complete with the following:
* iCorner Driver
* iPad 2/3/4 corner top and bottom head set
* iPad 2/3/4 sidewall top and bottom head set
* iPhone 5/5S corner top and bottom head set
* iPhone 5/5S sidewall top and bottom head set
* iPad Mini/Air corner top and bottom head set
* iPod Touch 4th Gen corner top and bottom head set
The gTool complete kit comes with a handy tool bag so you are able to keep everything neat and orderly. All heads are labelled so you can easily view what you require for your specific repair.
The gTool Head Sets are also available for the iPhone 5/5s, iPad 2/3/4 and iPad Mini/iPad Air.
- IPHONE 5 - 5S CORNER TOOL HEAD
- IPAD 2 - 3 - 4 CORNER TOOL HEAD
- IPAD AIR & IPAD MINI CORNER TOOL HEAD
- IPAD 2 - 3 - 4 SIDEWALL TOOL HEAD
- IPHONE 5 - 5S SIDE WALL TOOL HEAD
gTool Screen Jack
The gTool Screen Jack is another great option for removing the screen assembly on an iPhone 5/5s/5c! The Screen Jack essentially works in a way similar to a car jack which is the main difference between this tool and other iPhone opening tools. Just put the iPhone in the Screen Jack, tighten a few knobs and the screen assembly will come off with ease!