Employment - Assistant Accountant
The position of Assistant Accountant reports to the Manager, Finance and Investment. The Assistant Accountant’s responsibilities cover management of accounts payable and receivable, bank account/General Ledger reconciliations, the asset register and preparation of PAYG and FBT returns, assisting with financial accounting and monthly management reporting.
The Assistant Accountant is responsible for a variety of duties which are to be conducted in a timely manner.
- Monthly reconciliation of General Ledger
- Manage Accounts receivable.
- Responsible the reporting requirements associated with BAS, WorkCover and Payroll Tax.
- Daily transactions & reconciliations of all bank accounts
- Prepare monthly fixed asset journals for additions, disposals and depreciation
- Assist in book keeping requirements
- Assist with the monthly Management reporting, variance and analysis and the development of budgets.
- Administer banking transactions & documentations of these transactions
- Any other finance/administrative related work as required.
To be successful in this role the preferred candidate will have some prior experience as an Assistant Accountant. A 'can do' attitude coupled with excellent interpersonal & time management skills will ensure your success in this role.
Please send your CV and resume to email@example.com with the title Employment – Assistant Accountant