Repair Booking Form
Repair Terms & Conditions
- By submitting the repair authorisation request the Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- The Customer agrees that information supplied to Easyphix Pty Ltd is accurate.
- The shipping charges to customer are free if the repair is complete. The shipping charges to Easyphix Pty Ltd's repair centre are the responsibility of the Customer. The shipping charges to customer are the responsibility of the Customer if the Customer cancel or reject the repair.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Easyphix Pty Ltd, will under no circumstances be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from performance of any repair services, including but not limited to loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, or corruption of data; or any costs of recovering, programming, or restoring any program or data stored or used with your product and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on your product. The foregoing limitation shall not apply to death or personal injury claims. Easyphix Pty Ltd specifically does not warrant that it will be able to (i) repair your device without risk to or loss of programs or data, and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of data. If any device should be damaged or lost while in Easyphix Pty Ltd's custody, Easyphix Pty Ltd's liability will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the affected product. Otherwise, Easyphix Pty Ltd's liability for any and all damage shall in no event exceed the payments received by Easyphix Pty Ltd for services provided pursuant to these terms. The remedies set forth herein shall be your sole and exclusive remedies for any breach by Easyphix Pty Ltd under these terms and conditions. Easyphix Pty Ltd is not liable for loss or corruption of data or your confidential, proprietary or personal information or removable data. Before you bring in your device for any repair service, you should make a backup copy of your data and remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information and removable media such as floppy disks, cds or pc cards.
- A three months warranty on parts and labour of repairs done by Easyphix Pty Ltd applies to all completed and paid for repairs.
- If you have not claimed your device and paid all charges due within sixty (90) days after being notified by Easyphix Pty Ltd that your product has been repaired, Easyphix Pty Ltd will consider your product abandoned. Easyphix Pty Ltd will provide such notice to you at the mailing address you furnished when you authorized the repairs. Easyphix Pty Ltd may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may sell your device at a private or public sale without liability to you. Easyphix Pty Ltd reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
- These terms and conditions cover the contract between Easyphix Pty Ltd and the Customer and supersede any representations, warranties or assurances made by Easyphix Pty Ltd at any time.
- We are not responsible to any loss or damage during tranit, and transit insurance is highly recommended when sending or returning the devices.